Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do you work with buyers or sellers?

A: As a licensed real estate broker in Washington State, I can work with buyers or sellers. Representing a seller requires a formal listing contract to be signed prior to the start of the relationsihp, whereas buyer's agency is implied